Late November

abnihon

DIS Veteran
I may be going on a honeymoon to France over Thanksgiving week and want to do a day trip to DLP.
How are crowds then?
How’s the weather?
What kind of Christmas decorations/characters/shows do they have?
Does it snow on Main St like the MK??
Would love to see pics!

we where there for thanksgiving week in 2017 and are going back for it this year. It was a great time to go weather was chilly but not cold by any means. The crowds where very light . the longest line was crushes coater and that was only 20-30 minutes. I don't remember snow on main street but there was plenty of great Christmas decorations. The Disney village ( think downtown Disney) was not really that great for us except for all the Christmas booth with food and beverage options I don't think are there most of the year. Same goes for Paris light crowds same weather. Louvre , Notre dame , Eifel tower where all just walk up. if you have any other Disney or Paris question ask them here and I will do my best to answer.

Crowds are good.
Weather is fine for Europe this time of rain, but prepare for cold and rain. It's not California and it's not Floriday ;-)
A lot of Christmas decorations, last years they had Mickey's Big Band show and the Christmas Parade that were worth visiting, Merry Stitchmas wasn't really my thing. Characters in Christmas outfits. Just google "Disneyland Paris" "Christmas" 2018 on youtube and you will find tons of videos.
No snow on Main Street. As it's cold, the 'snow' doesn't dry up and they probably want to avoid slippery situations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter