• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late night room service at BLT

nikerbokers

MamaDisney
I tried to search for this but was unable to find anything. We probably won't get to BLT on our check in day until about 8:30pm at the earliest. I did see that room service is available at Contemporary but is room service available around 9pm for BLT? I know, may seem like a ridiculous question but while I have been at DVC member for years, I haven't been to WDW in over 26 years and thus, never stayed at BLT. It will be a very long day of flying and I know there are very few options available at MCO (although that may change by May 1st) so I want to make sure my kiddos can have a decent sized meal when we arrive. I do plan on making a Walmart grocery delivery but I don't think they will deliver past 8pm. Thank you for any info you can provide.

Never mind... I just saw they aren't doing in room dining so disregard! Sorry, I don't think I can delete this thread either.

Never mind... I just saw they aren't doing in room dining so disregard! Sorry, I don't think I can delete this thread either.

No in-room dining at CR/BLT as you’ve found out... but just wanted to throw out The Wave To Go as an option. It does stop taking orders at 9pm so your timing may be pretty tight, but it may work. You could always put the order in en route, you don’t have to be close to the location to order To Go.

Or there is mobile ordering from Contempo Cafe which is open until 10. Although I think The Wave has better food.

Enjoy your trip!

Or there is mobile ordering from Contempo Cafe which is open until 10. Although I think The Wave has better food.

Thank you for much. Luckily we have a reservation for The Wave during our trip so Contempo may be the best option in terms of timing. I will definitely utilize the mobile ordering there. Thanks again!

Thank you for much. Luckily we have a reservation for The Wave during our trip so Contempo may be the best option in terms of timing. I will definitely utilize the mobile ordering there. Thanks again!
I would maybe even give Uber eats a try and get delivery to BLT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter