Late Night Deluxe Resort Extra Hours

conandrob240

DIS Veteran
Both Epcot and MK were great this week with these. We pretty much had the park to ourselves the last hour of each of these.

At Epcot, the 6pm virtual queue for GOTG was perfect and walk straight on upon return. Everything else was also walk on.

At MK last night, the only real wait was 7DMT and even that was like 10 minutes.

It was almost perfect! My one complaint is that almost nothing else (food) stayed open. Like one dining venue at each park which was a little annoying. We did get Casey’s at 12:55am and sat and ate it in front of an empty park with no crowd so that was awesome. Epcot seemed harder to find anything to eat or drink- everything locked up tight immediately at 9pm.

Both Epcot and MK were great this week with these. We pretty much had the park to ourselves the last hour of each of these.

At Epcot, the 6pm virtual queue for GOTG was perfect and walk straight on upon return. Everything else was also walk on.

At MK last night, the only real wait was 7DMT and even that was like 10 minutes.

It was almost perfect! My one complaint is that almost nothing else (food) stayed open. Like one dining venue at each park which was a little annoying. We did get Casey’s at 12:55am and sat and ate it in front of an empty park with no crowd so that was awesome. Epcot seemed harder to find anything to eat or drink- everything locked up tight immediately at 9pm.
Looking forward to experiencing this in a couple of weeks. Sounds like we should pack some extra snacks!

Extended Evening hours are nice. We didn’t use them for EP and MK last time we went but we lucked out and they had one for HS. We got to ride all the major rides. It was so nice.

looking forward to these. Our first real park day is lat night MK and coming from the west coast works perfect for us. Heading to the park around 4pm, lunch and closing park at midnight. Our last night is late night Epcot and looking forward to closing the park. We are on West coast teen time so really enjoy these late night park hours.

That's been our experience as well. I feel like so much of the dining in MK, even on normal park close nights, is not open very late.

Extended hours for Epcot were great for us to get rides done (walked on to Frozen, TT, etc.), but I agree that Epcot needs to have more food areas stay open for those. Doesn't have to be everything, but trying to hunt down anything to drink was a real pain.

that is nice. we are staying for the first time at a Deluxe Hotel in Feb 2023 (Boardwalk Villa ) and wondering if it will be this good. I understand it won't stay open that late, but hopefully won't be as crowded

The last two times I went, you could get snacks at the snack stand outside of Figment. I never saw anything in MK, but wasn't really looking.

When we enjoyed at Epcot they had a small stand selling beer and ice cream bars. It was outside Frozen. However, the cash register system wasn't working so you couldn't actually buy something. We went on the ride and then it was still not working after. We did end up getting something there after waiting a while longer. However, it would have been a long walk with snacky kids if we had to go to another place. We had already looked aorund before this stand.
Definitely need to up the drink/snack availability.

Is the wait long for Remy? I’m trying to plot my best route. Not going to do frozen. If Remy is still a long wait for after hours, I may not bother walking all the way back there lol.

I see that they have Thursday EE hours in December for HS - is the intention to keep running them after that or are they just a holiday thing? That would be an amazing park for EEH.

Please forgive the dumb question as I am a DL veteran but going to WDW for the 1st time this November! I am staying at the Grand Floridian. Am I to understand there are additional hours in the evening? Are these hours listed on the park calendar? How do they "remove" non resort guests from the park?

Please forgive the dumb question as I am a DL veteran but going to WDW for the 1st time this November! I am staying at the Grand Floridian. Am I to understand there are additional hours in the evening? Are these hours listed on the park calendar? How do they "remove" non resort guests from the park?
Info here https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/extended-evening/

They don't remove everyone, but only Deluxe Resort Guest can enter the ride ques... they'll scan you MB or Ticket.

I see that they have Thursday EE hours in December for HS - is the intention to keep running them after that or are they just a holiday thing? That would be an amazing park for EEH.

They announced paid Disney After Hours events for dates in January- March today. MK is mostly on Monday nights, Studios are mostly on Wednesdays.

Hmmm I wonder if that means they will move the the typical deluxe evening hours for MK away from Wednesdays, or are they planning to overlap them.

Is the wait long for Remy? I’m trying to plot my best route. Not going to do frozen. If Remy is still a long wait for after hours, I may not bother walking all the way back there lol.
Remy is a modern ride, so it really moves people fast. With no LL in play, the line moves really quickly. It looks like a 45 minute line, but it definitely isn't.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter