Late Lunch on the Boardwalk

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Staying at AoA and playing golf in the am - wanting to maybe eat a lunch on the boardwalk since it will be a non-park day. Where do you suggest? Party of 8 - 5 adults, 3 kids.

Some of the restaurants in the BW area don't do lunch. You might consider an Ale&Compass at the Yacht Club. Beaches and Cream does lunch, but the could be an extremely difficult reservation to get for 8 people - it's pretty small inside. Maybe grab something at the BW Deli and dine outside by the water..... You can also mobile order at either MarketPlace (one located at YC and one at BC) - good food, not fancy.

I was thinking Ale and Compass too when I first read.

I believe Swan and Dolphin have some good choices as well, but I've never been to them.

You could try Big River Grille. My husband and I have been several times and always had a decent meal.

Ale and Compass at YC is pretty good. You could also try Rosa Mexicano at the Dolphin. We also really like Primo Piatto at RIV (it's QS) - perhaps go there and take your lunch outside to eat by the water? They have a nice indoor area as well.

Ale & Compass would be my first choice. Big River Grill would be second if I wanted to stay on the BW. Otherwise, the Fountain at the Dolphin would be a good alternative. I like their lunch menu and the ice cream is as good as Beaches and Cream’s.

I’d choose Ale & Compass and then get ice cream from Boardwalk Ice Cream. They have their own version of the No Way Jose from Beaches and Cream.

You could try Big River Grille. My husband and I have been several times and always had a decent meal.
Agree, but haven't dined there since it reopened. In the past, the food was typical bar and grill food, but done well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter