• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late July/early Aug crowds?

manicmonkey

Mouseketeer
Looking to possibly spend my 40th birthday in HI and want to do at least part of the trip at Aulani. Looking at the week of 7/30/23, but is it just going to be packed since everyone is still out of school?

Looking to possibly spend my 40th birthday in HI and want to do at least part of the trip at Aulani. Looking at the week of 7/30/23, but is it just going to be packed since everyone is still out of school?
Interested to see responses too. We will be there a few days before that.

If you go off of availability, specifically DVC, then yes it will be busy. Weekends are always at capacity whenever kids are not in school because many locals use Aulani as a staycation destination. It is pretty safe to say that all summer is busy, as well as any school holidays. Weekends are a great time to go out and explore the Island.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter