Late flight no shuttles

Leslie0915

Earning My Ears
Hi there= we are getting in after 10pm on a Monday in April and I'm seeing that no shuttles are available from SNA to hotels. Do you suggest cab or Uber?

If we were flying into a hotel that close then we'd just do the cab or Uber thing - especially that late so you can just go directly to your hotel.

Hi there= we are getting in after 10pm on a Monday in April and I'm seeing that no shuttles are available from SNA to hotels. Do you suggest cab or Uber?
The airport doesn't allow any landings after 11, so few airlines schedule flights after 10 (in case they run late as they can't land here). That is likely why shuttles are not around that late. Uber is great here in OC!

We do Uber if our group is small enough. If we have 5 or more people, sometimes it's cheaper to taxi. Last time, for a car large enough for 5 people, it was $40 to Uber, but sometimes it's more than $45 so we'll get a taxi mini van.

Thanks everyone. Our flight arrives at 10:15 from Seattle. I just started a Lyft account as I liked the navigation of their site better than Uber. Plus I can schedule my pickup 7 days head of time. We will be taking another from our hotel to Paradise Pier on Wednesday morning for a 7:30 Surf's Up breakfast as well.

I really appreciate all the info!!!

Uber (and likely Lyft) has riders specify a specific column number (the numbers are so huge you might not notice them :goodvibes) as a pickup location. This means Uber comes to you, rather than you finding a cab stand or shuttle location.

All the shuttles at SNA have a cutoff time around 10:15pm I think it was as last time we flew in late I ran into the same issue.
Now I pretty much only use Uber/Lyft anyway as is regardless.

Karmel Shuttle runs 24 hours a day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter