Late flight, hotel stay, next day on the DME possible?

TG_WDW

Earning My Ears
Getting in on a Thursday at 11p then staying at a hotel that night. We have a reservation at AS Movies from Friday to Monday morning (then our first Disney Cruise!!).

My question is, can I set it up to have the DME pick my family up on Friday morning and bring us to our resort even if our flight arrives the day before?

Thank you all in advance!

-T

Yes you can! Did this back in July. As long as you travel on the day your reservation starts you are A OK. Some people just pick an incoming flight for around the time you know you will shuttle back to the airport to enter into the DME registration. It really falls down to your reservation# (for room only res.)/ magic band swipe!

So you just give the DME people a bogus arriving flight number so they have the arrival time linked to when you want to get on the bus?

So you just give the DME people a bogus arriving flight number so they have the arrival time linked to when you want to get on the bus?

You shouldn't have to. They don't really care what time you go down to DME. You should call to book DME, but just tell them you arrive the night before. This worked for us last November.

And the little window in the black ball with the number 8 stenciled on the side flashes "Yes definitely."

The Magical Express booking process can go more smoothly and quickly if you have a bogus flight number in mind. There are still a few low information voters manning the phones and they might freeze like a deer in the headlights when they don't get a number to fill into the flight number blank on their computer screen.

Now it is more likely although not a certainty that the reservationist won't ask for the flight number.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter