Late Evening Food Choices/Delivery

GatorChris

Not of This World
On our trip this December, we'll be grabbing a taxi or something from our Disney Resort after a day at Animal Kingdom and heading to Cabana Bay. I'm thinking of a few options, but wanted some advice and info to make the best choice.

1. Have the taxi/Uber/Mears go by Chick-Fil-A (which we don't have in our area of CA) on the way over.

2. Hit the diner at Cabana Bay, though I'm not sure how late it's open.

3. GrubHub or a delivery service. Do they deliver to Cabana Bay? We'd need something Gluten Free for my wife.

Are there other options you know about?

On our trip this December, we'll be grabbing a taxi or something from our Disney Resort after a day at Animal Kingdom and heading to Cabana Bay. I'm thinking of a few options, but wanted some advice and info to make the best choice.

1. Have the taxi/Uber/Mears go by Chick-Fil-A (which we don't have in our area of CA) on the way over.

2. Hit the diner at Cabana Bay, though I'm not sure how late it's open.

3. GrubHub or a delivery service. Do they deliver to Cabana Bay? We'd need something Gluten Free for my wife.

Are there other options you know about?
Right now the Bayliner Diner is listing closing at 11pm. I enjoy the food there so if you get back before then that is what I would recommend and would be the easiest. I'm a fan of the pizza and burgers with crinkle cut fries.

I always do UberEats to RPR, just have to meet them in front the hotel which is easy to do if you track your order. Simple and cost effective. They deliver to all the Universal and Disney hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter