Late check out

Pollyann

Mouseketeer
I would like to ask a few ?s about checking out late from a resort.

Can you request a late check out (we are staying at ASMo)? When do you make the request? Does it cost anything? How late of a request can you make?

Our flight leaves on check out day at 3:55pm. That really doesn't give us much of a day to do anything. It seems to me that it would be convenient for us to just hang out at the resort until our towncar picks us up.

We've requested it on the day we checked out. We just called the front desk that morning. They gave us until 1:00, which sounds like it would be just about right for your flight time.

We have done that several times. The latest we were able to get was 2:00.

FYI... you cannot get late checkout at DVC resorts. Tried that last November at BWV and they told me NO....

....making the request as soon as you check in. When we've done that, they noted the request (which was granted) before we went to our room.

Ellen was lucky. The latest we've been able to get was 1:00 p.m. Seems as though that's the Disney standard. And Ellen's experience jives with ours at DVC resorts--no late checkouts, period.

Phil
***"A Walt Disney World Resort Outing" NEW TRAVEL GUIDE***

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter