• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Weekend of F&W Busy?

SlippinFalls

Mouseketeer
Is the last weekend of Food and Wine Festival as busy as the first week? I'm thinking that a lot of locals might be there to get a last taste of their favorites. Anyone been there during the last weekend?
Thanks!

Last year, we weren't there for the last weekend, but were there the last week and it was very busy, so I would imagine the weekend was even worse.

Yikes! Thanks for the responses, sounds like it's what I feared. I know to avoid F&W on weekends but we are traveling with extended family and they wanted to go to Epcot on a Saturday. I couldn't convince them to change it.
Oh well...I know I'll be making the best of it!:drinking1

we are traveling with extended family and they wanted to go to Epcot on a Saturday

1) No problem.
2) Let them go around and wait in food lines, while you "tour".
3) Good chance for you to watch Chinese acrobats, Japanese drums, French mimes, etc.
4) And, YOU KNOW some of the relatives you didn't like, any how, and this can be your Gotcha.

Is the last weekend of Food and Wine Festival as busy as the first week? I'm thinking that a lot of locals might be there to get a last taste of their favorites. Anyone been there during the last weekend?
Thanks!

It is busy; however, I have been there three times and going again this year. The week prior is the perfect time for my family to visit WDW. You'll have fun, just go early and make a plan.

We are going nov 12, the last Sunday, it's the only day we can do it and I plan to make hubby wait in food lines while I wait in character lines with the kids....then we are leaving for dinner at 1900PF and leaving hubby to eat at F&W so the kids will enjoy dinner and hubby can enjoy some alone time at the festival :)

Last year, the last Saturday was shoulder to shoulder. That Sunday and Monday were better but still busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter