Last week of June Vs Mid-August - which would you choose?

I would got LATER in August if possible.

Yes .. you have hurricane possibility and more likely DAILY thunderstorms, but I think that would be less crowded then late June which is about the PEAK of summer season.

I went in late August in 2015 (last few days) and even though it poured every day we still had a Magical time and crowds were not bad.

I've heard about all the tours groups in July - which is why I won't go that month. We usually go August 10 & on and have only seen a tour group on one occasion.

Do you think there would be a lot of tour groups that last week of June?

You may see a few as the month comes to a close, but they're more common in July. It's a matter of personal choice, but I wouldn't let their presence stop me from a trip. We stay offsite, so we don't see them at the hotels, only in the parks. Don't want to start a firestorm on tour groups, as it can be a touchy subject around here. In short, I'm not a fan of them at all, but it doesn't change my opinion about going in July...I'll go and have a great time.

I think you'd enjoy the end of June. It's a great time to be there.

Most of the time, we go to Disney during the last week of June. Its crowded, but we have been in August a couple of times and there doesn't seem to be much of a difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter