Last time you were "drunk"

DRUNK drunk - about 10 years ago at my sister's 25th birthday. It was the night before Easter and we all went out to a bar, then DH and I went back to MIL's house to do Easter early the next AM since the kids spent the night there. Not the most fun morning I've ever had lol

Pretty fairly drunk - last year around this time at another sister's Halloween party. That was a fun night!

Really drunk? A few months ago we (my mom, my sister, and I) made mojitos on a random Thursday night. I was eyeballing instead of measuring the rum and I must've used way more than I thought because three mojitos had me vomiting the whole next morning. I always measure now!

One and done. I was 21 and went out with some friends for the evening. I was drinking vodka kamikazis and then we decided to do Ouzo shots. Oh lord I was so sick afterwards that I slept on the bathroom floor. That was 40 years ago and I've never been drunk again. My limit is 1 drink

Drunk, drunk? As in the room is spinning when you lay down so you have to put one foot on the floor? ;) That would be about four years ago when I went out with my friend. We had one too many dirty martinis. Good time that night, bad recovery the next day.

Love a good buzz, but hate going over that line into drunkenness.

Drunk, drunk? As in the room is spinning when you lay down so you have to put one foot on the floor? ;) That would be about four years ago when I went out with my friend. We had one too many dirty martinis. Good time that night, bad recovery the next day.

Love a good buzz, but hate going over that line into drunkenness.

Thank God I've only had the spins once in my life. That was miserable.

I can't remember when I've been really drunk. Tipsy was 2 weekends ago, dh and I went to a food and wine fest for lunch and then made our way to a local brewery for early dinner.

In June in Las Vegas. Wasn't planning on getting drunk. 4 of us shared a couple pitchers of blended fruity vodka drink. Friend was flirting with the bartender and clearly he was a bit more than generous on the vodka pour. I felt great sitting in the poolside lounge. When I stood up to leave, yikes!

Luckily we had thought ahead and had pedialyte and salty snacks and protein drinks in the room. I spent the next 3 hours trying to sober up enough to see a concert that night.

What level of drunk?
Black out drunk where your're puking in the bathroom at Waffle House (or so I vaguely remember). My birthday 8 years ago.
Fun drunk when you're dancing like no ones watching. Couple of years ago - bar crawl at Mackinac Island.
Drunk to where you're feeling good, laughing with your friends, singing to songs on the jukebox. Every Saturday night at the Legion.
I may have a problem!

Good Gravy, probably nearing 30 yrs. You see, I married a drinker so I always had to be the designated driver. Then I had kids and didn't really want to deal with kids after drinking. Then it got to where I really didn't like how I felt when I had anything to drink. Even one glass of wine makes my hands start to swell. And in general, I really don't like the taste or not really feeling in control :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter