• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Nite Non-Park Dining Ideas?

Tedmom

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any last nite non-park dining ideas for me? I will be at BC the last two nites of our trip with my 8 year old (DH needs to leave a day early) and we won't have park tickets this day. We don't have to get up too early the next a.m. and could stay out kind of "late." I was leaning toward 1900 Park Fare at GF in the hopes of seeing Wishes after dinner. Would that be doable without too much hassle with Disney transportation from the BC? Haven't been to either resort previously. TIA!!

GF is gorgeous, and Park Faire is fun for kids. From your post, I guess you know that one cannot see Wishes from inside this restaurant, but after you finish dinner, you can go toward the Seven Seas Lagoon to get a glimpse. You might also catch the Electric Pageant as it floats by on the water--you may want to get the schedule for that as well. It's fun just to stroll the grounds of the GF, anytime.

I have also seen fireworks from Narcoossee's, a semi-upscale seafood restaurant at GF.

I have watched Wishes from the Contemporary Resort, outside near the lobby. California Grill is famous for its spactacular view of the MK fireworks, but is not really targeted at kids, I think.

Forgot to mention the key part about transportation. You would have to take bus from BC to MK or TTC, then monorail to get to GF. Then reverse the process going back. It's not hassle-free, but should not be too bad.

Thanks for your suggestions. When I tried to make the PS for 1900 Park Fare, it was already sold out (May 3rd). Although 'Ohana's is not my favorite, DD begged to go there instead, so I guess it's off to the coconut races and Hula Hoop contest for us gals that nite!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter