• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Movie You Saw In A Theater?

Identity Thief, I think that was the title, with Jason Bateman and the Melissa McCarthy (the actress who plays Molly on "Mike & Molly.") It was really good and people in the theater actually behaved. No loud talkers, no cell phone usage, it was wonderful! But so rare!

We generally just wait for movies to come out on Netflix that we want to see, but we have found that as we get older so many of the newer ones just don't appeal to us anymore.

Last week my bf and I saw two free screenings. Hangover 3 on tuesday and this is the end on thursday. We were glad to see them in that order because this is the end turned out to wayyy funnier in our opinions.

Iron Man 3. Exceeded my expectations! I went to feed my son's super hero obsession and for once felt I got my money's worth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter