last minute vistana availability?

erinch

Parsing the same ee cummings poem for 20 years
we have just arrived in ft. lauderdale for a 2 week stay before migrating to orlando on 8/29.

The borrowed house is not at all what it was cracked up to be--in an unsafe neighborhood, and I am casting for options to add an orldando week 8?22-29.

We've stayed at vistana before and like it a lot. Does anyone know how I might find a pipeline to find anyone who has a week at short notice to rent out?

thanks so much
Erin Cox-Holmes

Vistana (& most timeshare weeks in Orlando) operates on a weekly schedule and they don't usually have mid-week check-in. So you would not likely find an owner who could rent you their week Aug 22-29 (Wednesdays). You may be more successful trying to rent DVC points from the DVC Rent/Trade forum here for a stay at OKW or looking for resort/hotel consolidators that list Vistana in their "discounted rooms" inventory. Maybe someone here knows of a good one.

Try hotelkingdom.com. It looks like the Vistana is sold out on their site from the 23rd to the 29th but the Vistana Villages is available. It has the same owners as Vistana. We stayed there in October of last year and we really liked it. We've never stayed at Vistana though so I can't compare the two although I know Vistana is much larger than the Vistana Villages.
Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter