• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute Trip & FPs

dontajo

Earning My Ears
So, today is February 26 and we're thinking about booking a trip for the last week in March. What are the chances we can still get FP to some of the preferred rides?

Pretty great for everything except Flight of Passage at Animal Kingdom, and possibly Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom.

Even if you can't get the best times for some of the other rides, keep checking the app or website in the weeks before your trip, and you should be able to "modify" your FP+ reservation to a time that suits you better.

The key is to keep checking.

Aside from FoP, Navi, 7dmt, and Frozen.. You should pretty much be able to get anything you want

I have been making FPs the past few days for our trip 3/25-3/30. So far, I have gotten everything I want except FoP. For TSMM and FEA, I've had to take evening times, but there are still plenty of evening times available. For other rides, most times have been available. Tomorrow is my MK FP day, so I'll have more info then about 7DMT.

I have been making fastpasses for my upcoming trip 3/14-3/18 and so far the only thing I haven't been able to get is FoP. Though I didn't look for 7DMT.

I booked my trip yesterday and I leave Tuesday morning. Just keep checking MDE, I got a pass for FOP tonight when I checked. Check throughout the day when you’re there too, people are always moving plans around!

We had a last minute trip in February (about a month and a half to plan) and honestly picked most of our FPs last minute and still had a blast! I found a lot opened up last minute and there’s always rope dropping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter