Last minute Savi’s Workshop ressie?!?!

momofboys5

Earning My Ears
So like a total newbie I totally didn’t realize you needed a reservation to build a light savor at Savi’s. So we leave this weekend for Disney and my 11 year old has been talking about doing this for months!! He has saved his money and we will be there super early to snag boarding pass for Rise, what are the chances a Savi resverstion opens up that day? Do they ever have standby available?

So like a total newbie I totally didn’t realize you needed a reservation to build a light savor at Savi’s. So we leave this weekend for Disney and my 11 year old has been talking about doing this for months!! He has saved his money and we will be there super early to snag boarding pass for Rise, what are the chances a Savi resverstion opens up that day? Do they ever have standby available?
Saving 200 bucks as a child is quite admirable. This is the reservation possible:

Cancellations
A valid, accepted credit card number is required at the time of booking. You must cancel at least one day prior to your reservation to avoid a per builder cancellation fee. If you fail to timely cancel and are a no-show, the credit card provided at the time of reservation will be charged $199.99 per builder.

I'd consistently check for a ressie until you arrive and then hope for a cancellation. Wouldn't be surprised if you get one given the cost.

So like a total newbie I totally didn’t realize you needed a reservation to build a light savor at Savi’s.
Ugh! I totally did the same thing and now they are all booked up during our trip in April. :-( I'm sending you pixie dust and you can return the favor after you score a ressie!

Ugh! I totally did the same thing and now they are all booked up during our trip in April. :-( I'm sending you pixie dust and you can return the favor after you score a ressie!

I totally snagged one!!! The week before we left I stared noticing some dates start opening up around our one day at Hollywood Studios. About 5 days before I needed it I snagged a 905 am one!! We surprised him that morning and he had such an awesome experience! Keep checking and refreshing g momma and best of pixie dust filled luck ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Did you search at 7:00am or just random times in the day?
I checked all times of the day and night. I got his in the late afternoon I think. I would just take 5 minutes a few times a day and just keep refreshing. I saw all kinds of times and days open up about a week out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter