• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Minute One-Night - Advice?

vdangelo239

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone,
I have a last-minute one-night trip I just booked for my son and I the weeknight of November 13th....I booked All Star w my AP discount for now, but what are the odds of one night showing up for a studio that night? Anyone have recent luck with this? I waitlisted SSR and OKW for studios already and continue to stalk, but no luck yet. Any advice?

I had a waitlist for several weeks for wed 15th for one night at both SSR and BLT, no luck, just cancelled and booked Dolphin. We have the prior two nights at BLT and the following for SSR so just tried to get that one night at either. Stalked as well and didn't see anything, though yesterday a studio popped up at OKW, so you never know.

November has been tough. We booked a last minute cruise on the fantasy and have been trying for 11/3. I normally have excellent luck snagging cancellations last minute. Not the case with 11/3. One studio opened up weeks ago. Haven’t seen ANYTHING since. And I check multiple times per day.

I put the search on auto refresh when i am sitting at my desk and hope for the best

Sometimes it does help to call. I've looked for any studio or Ibr anywhere a month out and stuff just popped up so it can happen. If you can handle the points you might want to do any availability anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter