Last Minute Lodging needed in two weeks. Help!

busymama224

Earning My Ears
Just decided last minute that we are going to Florida for spring break (March 28-April 4). We are not planning to do Disney this time. I know the crowds will be too crazy and the kids want to relax:) Probably looking for more relaxing by the pool, beach, maybe Sea World, but not really committed to anything. I am trying to find a two bedroom condo or resort . There are 5 of us (DH and I and our 3 kids, ages 9, 8 and 8). I am not having any luck! I have been looking in the Orlando area, although since we aren't doing Disney, we could pretty much go anywhere. Any suggestions on where to look? I am starting to freak out that we won't find anyplace to stay!

Check out the Sheraton vistana resort thread. Seems like a good location for you, has two bedroom villas, tons of pools, prices seem reasonable. It's a timeshare but the cash prices at sheratons website look good. Gets great reviews.

You may have a hard time finding one at over that time. That is when we are going and we couldn't find anything for less than $200 per night. Your best bet right now will be VRBO or eBay. We did find Wyndham Bonnet Creek on ebay for $200 a night for part of our trip. We are moving onsite for the rest of the trip. Good luck!

Just decided last minute that we are going to Florida for spring break (March 28-April 4). We are not planning to do Disney this time. I know the crowds will be too crazy and the kids want to relax:) Probably looking for more relaxing by the pool, beach, maybe Sea World, but not really committed to anything. I am trying to find a two bedroom condo or resort . There are 5 of us (DH and I and our 3 kids, ages 9, 8 and 8). I am not having any luck! I have been looking in the Orlando area, although since we aren't doing Disney, we could pretty much go anywhere. Any suggestions on where to look? I am starting to freak out that we won't find anyplace to stay!
I'd suggest looking on ebay. I see someone selling a 2BR at Bonnet Creek. You can also try tugbbs.com

Thanks for the information! I am checking out all of the options that were mentioned. Hopefully we will be able to find something :flower1:

THis late a house would be a good bet...CHampions gate has some very nice new homes with a water park, so does Reunion Resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter