** Last Minute Items? **

jtnsami

DIS Veteran
We are leaving in 7 days :cool1: , and I would like to know what last minute items you just HAVE to have for Disney? I think I have everything we need, but I feel like something is missing :confused3.

mimi misting fans! You will be glad to have one on really hot days. Espeically when the kids want one and they are 17bucks and daddy has to lug all of the around !

and a brita water bottle...the water is nasty!

How about some of those clear, cheap ponchos in case it rains? We searched around for them before we left and finally found some, but ended up never using them (which is a good thing). :Pinkbounc

Cooling Muscle pain reliver gel to massage into your feet and ankles at night. Perfect after a long day of walking.

Abie

:blush: I am like Karen Walker (from Will & Grace).... when it comes to having what I need (you know the one with the bag of pills??) :teeth:

I like to have:

ibuprofen
tylenol
nausea medication
immodium
afrin
sudafed (12hr)
benadryl
moleskin
bandaids
triple antibiotic cream w/ pain reliever

and recently added to my list since my last Sept. vacation: pain killers, and an ace bandage.
At Typhoon Lagoon we rode crusher gusher (5 times) and it was my fault I was not holding on tight enough :rolleyes: and fell off at the botoom andtwisted my ankle.... after our vacation went to the orthopedist and I had a grade 3 sprain! oops...

Hmmm....Camera? I know, a basic item nearly everybody has packed, but you'd be surprised how many times my family has forgotten cameras on trips. :blush: It's pretty sad.

Have a great time at Disney!!

--Savannah

I am currently doing some last minute shopping myself. Among those on the list include:

-Tylenol
-New Shoes [crocs.]
-New Clothes [a disney outfit for my first day.]
-Misting Fan

moleskin saved my vaction! even if u dont think u need it... u may. buy it!

use bodyglide on ur feet. i get blisters under my toes anf this was great!

Clean underwear!!! One thing you DON'T want to forget! :thumbsup2

I always pack this where-ever I go...just in case I get a really bad sunburn. To me, not much is worse than a sun burn on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter