Last minute booking

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
My older grandchildren want to stay at either BWV or SSR (our two home resorts) this July, but they don’t want to book anything until June. Can I borrow my next year points for that trip. I have a September UY. Thanks for your help.

You can borrow 50% of your September Use Year points for a trip in July. I think the real question will be, what is going to be available in July if you wait until June to book? Why not book now if you know you want to go?

You can borrow 50% of your September Use Year points for a trip in July. I think the real question will be, what is going to be available in July if you wait until June to book? Why not book now if you know you want to go?
Probably because the trip isn't certain and she has to borrow points to book. If the trip doesn't happen, the borrowed points would have to be used by the end of August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter