Last minute ADR- 44 days out

jennk1425

Mouseketeer
I just made our reservations for Disney (last-minute decision) with the Dining Plan and now I have to try and get some ADRs. DH is really picky, very meat and potatoes, so cool places like Marakesch would be out (right?). DS (2) doesn't really care for much other than breakfast food, so I'd love to have a character breakfast.

Which restaurants are "easier" to get reservations this soon? Which ones and I going to be totally out of luck on?

We're staying at CBR and are morning people. DS usually conks out at 9pm at the latest.
Thanks!!!:hug:

I don't know which ones are easiest, but if I were you I would look through them real quick and then try to book whatever you can online now. You can always change them, but at least you'll have something. Buffets might be a good idea, like Chef Mickeys or Chrystal Palace. If you don't mind odd times, you might be able to get a lot. My friend planned last minute for last Dec and she was able to get lots of great ADRs, she just ate dinner late, which I know you said you have a child that is done by 9:00pm. Well, good luck! hope you get some good ones! Also, depending on how young your children are and if your doing the DDP, the kids choices are always fairly basic.

Biergarten is lots of meat and potatoes! I think it tends to be one of the easier to get into.

You might want to try looking at the online reservation system and trying for a few things and then seeing if they are avaiable or if they suggest alternatives that are open.

Trails End at Fort Wilderness is a great buffet. You can take a boat from MK.

We just decided to go in May about a week ago and I had no problem getting any ADR I wanted so go online and try.

I your 2 yr old would like any of the following for breakfast

Crystal Palace
Chef Mickeys
Ohana
Donald Safari
Cape May

I am sure you can get at least one of those.

I think Kona has a great meat and potato type menu your dh would probably like for dinner.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!
We got:
Biergarten
Wolfgang Puck
San Angel Inn
1900 Park Fare
Tusker House
Crystal Palace
The only ones I was unable to get that I really wanted were Ohana and Chef Mickey's.

The only ones I was unable to get that I really wanted were Ohana and Chef Mickey's.

I feel your pain. I wanted Ohana for 5/14 to celebrate my older sister graduating from law school (at 48!). But while I originally had a 7:05 slot, my cell phone dropped the call before getting a reservation number. And I lost the slot by the time I called back. Now there's only 5:00 (too early for most of the party to arrive from Gainesville) and 8:55 (too late for most to eat). This is for a party of 9, so it may not correlate with what most want. Chef Mickey's was only at 8:45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter