• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last day in Disney Ideas...

TBR82

Earning My Ears
My husband and I are looking for suggestions on how to spend our last day in Disney in December. Our flight isn't until 7pm so we have a large portion of the day that we can still spend in the parks. Looking for suggestions for how to spend our last day and corresponding dining recommendations. We already plan on spending 2 days in Epcot and 2 days in MK and 1 in Animal Kingdom. We are thinking of foregoing HS since there is so much construction taking place there. Thank you!

DH and I always spend our last day at Epcot.
We pack up, check bags with RAC, grab Lyft over to the park, put our carry on bags in the luggage lockers and wander through the WS, enjoying snacks and drinks till time to leave. Our last thing is always a Black and Tan at Rose and Crown (hopefully with Carl if he's working) and we head out to call for Lyft to head back to the airport.
One of our other must do things on our final day are drinks and chips and salsa at La Cava

My last day always has to be at MK with dinner at a monorail resort. This next trip, I think I we are going to do Keys To The Kingdom tour.

We're Board Walk folks during Food&Wine so maybe we'll hit DHS in the am then on to WS. We always fly out early on get away day so our 'Last Day' is a full one. After dark we hang out on the 'boards and catch Illuminations one last time. Also a last visit with Carl.

Bill From PA

It usually depends on where we stay. Usually when we stay at the BWV, we will finish our trips at Epcot with an early lunch at Via Napoli before heading back to catch Magical Express for our 6pm flight. If we are staying at the GF, then we will spend the last day at the MK. We want to be at the park closest to where we are staying so it will not be much of a hassle to get back to resort to get on the Magical Express. I guess it ultimately depends on where you are staying to provide a better suggestion.

Animal Kingdom for me. When I go to Animal Kingdom we usually leave around 4pm even when it is not our last day so going there on the last day feels like a full day at the park. Also as it is my least favorite it is pretty easy to leave when its time. If I were at MK or Epcot I would be dreading leaving all day and it would ruin my time as I love those places but that's just me.
:simba:

I can't do parks on arrival/departure day...just can't relax - I like to really relax on our last day...sleep in, (haha checkout at 10:59) have a late breakfast/or early lunch somewhere leisurely.... relax and go to the pool, or resort hopping,or ds for shopping.... stop and have a drink, go on a boat ride(my family loves the little mouseboat rentals etc..... so much to do,much of it is eating...:rotfl2: relaxing is my number one goal anyway

I can't do parks on arrival/departure day...just can't relax - I like to really relax on our last day...sleep in, (haha checkout at 10:59) have a late breakfast/or early lunch somewhere leisurely.... relax and go to the pool, or resort hopping,or ds for shopping.... stop and have a drink, go on a boat ride(my family loves the little mouseboat rentals etc..... so much to do,much of it is eating...:rotfl2: relaxing is my number one goal anyway
Us too. This is also why we go to WS. It doesn't open till 11:00, so sticking at the resort till check out we aren't missing anything

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter