Last day for current direct incentives

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
Today is the last day for the current incentives. Who would like to speculate with me about what happens next? Do prices stay the same? Better/worse incentives? Will sold out resorts finally have better incentives after all those buy backs?

We travel in Nov. and I am on the fence about buying VGF direct. I am hoping it will at least remain the same for the price and incentives. Not too sure after all the prices increases Disney announced yesterday though. I’m just not that motivated to buy today just because it might go up a little. I can wait until Poly2 if needed.

I'll predict incentives on the currently selling resorts, but not as good as the current ones. And maybe an incentive on one of the sold out ones they've been buying up. Maybe AKV?

I've seen it posted here before if you contact a guide today about VGF, before the price goes up, they would honor the lower price for a few days. So you'd still have some time to think about it after seeing the new price.

Prices will go up. They will keep going up for Poly2. VGF sales are good enough, and IMO DVC has firesaled Aulani and RIV as much as they are going to.

I could imagine a firesale on something sold out, like we saw on BW, just to clear the backlog. I would say BLT would be next.

I believe the incentives are less good after today (Oct 12) but the prices stay the same through Nov 16 (with lower incentives starting Oct 13). After that, who knows! I think we could see a modest price increase per point by early 2023. I think the future incentives for Riviera are likely to continue to be better than for Grand Floridian. I guess when we see the sales numbers for Sept we might be able to take a better guess.

Do you have to buy today? Or can existing owners use the add-on tool to get the hard sell phone call later?

Do you have to buy today? Or can existing owners use the add-on tool to get the hard sell phone call later?

The incentives ended today so it is probably too late to still qualify as they are closed.

The VGF incentive drop is only 1-3 dollars pp depending on the amount of points, not sure about the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter