Last Day for Blue Horizons?

AtlantaDisneyDreamer

DIS Veteran
Every press release and news story I have seen about it says the last day for Blue Horizons is March 31st. However, planning our show schedule for next week, I saw on their site that it is scheduled for April 2ND.

Did it get extended a couple of days, or could the show schedule be wrong? That is our arrival day and I would love to be able to catch the last show. That would mean we would get to see both the old show and the new while we are there.

I heard from friends who work at SeaWorld that the last day is still the 31st

I'm gonna go out on a limb and just guess that there are technical difficulties.

They are having an employee only preview of the new show tomorrow afternoon; I'm 99.9% sure Friday is the last day for Blue Horizons. I'm guessing the show times on the app will be the new shows' show times; and that somehow the name of the show got messed up. (If I had to take a guess)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter