• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last Day Breakfast Ohanna or Whispering Canyon

You can easily get from WCC to Poly for a Dole whip either day. WL has a boat or Bus to MK both fast - the ride is longer but nicer. You can take a boat or monorail to Poly and Uber back from the Poly. Personally I hate Dole whips but my wife and son loves them they are however all over the place now in different shapes and form like floats and some different flavors but the original bad one that started it all is only at the poly and MK as far as in know:rotfl2:
I absolutely appreciate the tip. I am going to try my best to put together a decent plan of attack to have one less Uber hah ha.
It is so funny to hear you scoff at the Dole Whips - truth be told, I've been bringing my daughter to Disney for about 15 years just the two of us - and I would never ever have made a special stop for these things, let alone feel like I had missed out if I didn't stand in line to grab one at MK ..... UNTIL .. somehow, last year I took an August trip and was dying of heat exhaustion (or so it felt) and we strolled over to Aloha Isle for a break -- and I had the most wonderful Dole Whip and Coconut Mix and It was game changing. I will never ever be able to walk by the one in MK without a taste especially for that combination. Now regular old boring Dole Whips (i know ahh the horror of me saying that in such fashion) ... ... but, my daughter is the primary reason I am even worrying about fitting that in the day we fly out ha ha ha - If they have the mixed option I will be thrilled we went over to Poly - if not, mehh...

Whispering Canyon!
We did both a few months ago, Ohana plate gave us two small bite size pieces of ham in our skillet. Asked for more, the server laughed and said yeah, everyone requests more. Then we got two more bite size pieces of ham. Thank you Disney for considering my waistline.

Whispering Canyon....Killer breakfast. Bacon was real. Biscuits and gravy was awesome (I don't even eat biscuits and gravy). We went back for breakfast twice and thats now our breakfast place.
Oh my goodness! I am revisiting your comment and I am drooling over your words. I absolutely cannot wait to have some biscuits and gravy - its a shame I have to wait until October now ha ha ha

Depending upon how long your cruise is, you might not want to look at food when you get off!
At Poly, we like Kona Cafe for breakfast much more than the Ohana madhouse. Boma is the best breakfast on property.

For back home, I just got a Ninja Creami ice cream maker, and Dole Whip mix from Amazon. She could make genuine dole whip to have whenever school gets her goat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter