• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!@$ LAST CALL ORLANDO- June 29th-July 5th

Wick

DIS Veteran
june 29th to july 5th
big wick will be in the orlando area
Universal Studios to be exact.. staying at the royal paciffic hotel..
has anyone ever stayed there btw ???
anyways, holla if youre gonna be staying at universal or visiting it from disney...

This is EPCOTgrl1.... I will be in florida... but i think that we are going to be at port since we set sail on the 5....

I'll be there! well not universal, but Disney! We r stayin at GF July2-4 then the Magic on the 5th!

*gasp* the Gran Floridian!!! Your folks must be LOADED!!! thats awesome... you gotta tell me how it went.. I wanna stay there SO bad but I could never afford it... unitll my honeymoon when ill be taking my wife there... but thats another story

ill be in disney from the 1st until the 5th, then i set sail...im staying at animal kingdom and coronado springs resorts

We'll be at BWI from June 25-June 29 and then at Portofino Bay from June 29 - July 2nd. Looking forward to it - hope it stops raining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter