Las Caletas Puerto Vallarta - highly recommended!

anricat

DIS Veteran
I know that the Panama Canal cruise is coming up soon and some of you may be planning excursions in Puerto Vallarta. I know that Las Caletas is offered so I just thought I'd throw out there that this is a really great way to spend your day. We are visiting in Puerto Vallarta (not on a cruise at the moment) and did the excursion yesterday and it was fantastic. All the crew members were extremely friendly and helpful, the beach was clean and gorgeous. There were tons of available activities included and the food was amazing. Sorry, Cookies and Cookies, Too but you're on notice. This was the best beach buffet I've ever eaten. Honestly, one of the better buffets I've eaten at. Period!

The kids activities (all included) were top notch. My DD (age 7) had a great time. I know there are probably fewer kids on the Panama Canal trip, but if you have one between 4 and 11, this is a great time. My DD had an amazing day.

All in all, I have to say, this well worth the money and we'd love to go back.

We did this excursion on our honeymoon (not on a cruise) and it was fantastic! We meant to do it again when we returned to PV on our 10th anniversary trip but had already booked other excurisons lol Something to do on our next trip to PV ;-)

Y'all are breaking my heart! That's the excursion we had booked for PV last May but our PV stop got cancelled. So much sad! We were so looking forward to it.

We did Las Caletas on our Mexican Riviera cruise and it was fantastic! I highly recommend it as well!

We did this excursion on our NCL Mexican Riviera cruise a couple years ago. It was the highlight of that trip. Our daughter got to ride a donkey, climb rock walls, zip line and get her picture taken with a monkey on her head. On top of that was the great food, a fun boat ride out there and all the water activities. I would do this again in a heart beat.

IMG_2520-X2.jpg

Thanks for mention this I'm on the May repo and thinking about booking this. Looks really nice. I guess I should see if it's still open.

We did it in 2012 (DCL Mexican Riviera). Kids had a great time. Best part was boat ride back. As my wife sat with my napping daughters the guide invited my son and me up to the bow of the boat. Suddenly the boat stopped and the guide pointed of to starboard where 20 feet away a whale and her calf were breaching over and over. We stayed there for 15 minutes. My son was in awe. The crew didn't need to indulge us that way - it was just a generous act on their part.IMG_0647.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter