Large Group in the Dining Room?

AshleeH

DIS Veteran
I didn't bother to study the way they handle large parties on our cruise last year. Will they accommodate any party size (within reason)? We are a family of 5 and some friends of ours (a family of 4) are thinking about booking the same cruise we just booked for next year. If this occurs, we plan to put in a request that all of us are seated together. I know there are 8-top tables, but that would make us 9. Can the dining rooms accommodate larger parties?

We have regularly cruised with groups of 9, 11 and 13 with no problem getting a table together. Just make sure your reservations are linked.

We have a very large group going on upcoming DCL cruise...we have about 10 cabins linked. I don't expect all of us to sit at the same table but I do hope hope we have the same station or stations close to each other. Anyone know how many people each serving team serves, approximately?

MJ

I didn't bother to study the way they handle large parties on our cruise last year. Will they accommodate any party size (within reason)? We are a family of 5 and some friends of ours (a family of 4) are thinking about booking the same cruise we just booked for next year. If this occurs, we plan to put in a request that all of us are seated together. I know there are 8-top tables, but that would make us 9. Can the dining rooms accommodate larger parties?

We were married on the Magic 5 years ago and had a traveling party of 20 and we all sat at the same table every night. They can accommodate any number.

We have regularly cruised with groups of 9, 11 and 13 with no problem getting a table together. Just make sure your reservations are linked.
Will they automatically seat you together if your reservations are linked? We are a group of 12, in four different staterooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter