• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Large family (6) at Paradise Pier...

shartman1

Earning My Ears
I posted this on the Disneyland board, but thought I'd post here too...

I booked us a standard room at Paradise Pier, for 5 people. Talking to the Disneyland vacation people, the room will have 2 queen sized beds, a daybed, and a pack n play. Plenty of room for us (husband, myself, 5 yr old, 3 year old, 19 month old..plus the 2 1/2 month old baby I will have by then.

At check in, will we be required to upgrade to a suite or a second room, because we have 6? I didn't tell the vacation planner from Disneyland that we will have a 4th by then, and when she described the 1 bedroom, it sounds like it has the same number of beds that we will be getting in the standard room, only it's $1,000 more over the duration of a week. Are they very strict on # of people per room, even infants? I know about fire codes, but we have stayed at plenty of hotels nearby, smaller rooms, that allow 6 in a room. (we usually have my niece with us, so we've been booking for 6 for a while now).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter