Large Block of Points For Rent From $14-$16.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you book other resorts?

Looking for studio at Beach club, GFV or poly for wed 3/8 to fri 3/16 and 5/30 check out 6/8.

Thank you

There is no availability for your March dates. For the 5/30 check-in date I see the following resorts available:

SSR
OKW has all dates by 6/6

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions or check alternate dates.

Not sure if you have any more points available... I am looking for 3/24-3/28 or 3/29/18 4-5 nights). Looking for VGF, BCV, POLY, VWL or BWV in that order. Happy Holidays!!

Hi, stacey! The only resort I see that has availability for 3/24 to 3/28 is SSR. Same for a check-in date of 3/29. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions or check alternate dates for you.

Hi - my fiance' just surprised me with a Disney trip for Christmas - complete with I get to do all the planning :) Since it's going to be during the height of spring break and heading into Easter week, I'm hesitant to ask but what the heck. Could you check to see if you can find a studio anywhere for us?

1. Check-in date Thursday 3/29
2. Check-out date Tuesday or Wednesday 4/3 or 4/4 (push comes to shove we could leave 4/2)
3. Studio
4. If I could pick: BC, BWV, SSR, anything else

Just two adults! Thank you!

Hi, there. BWV and BLT are my home resorts. So, I'd only be able to make a reservation at one of those this far out. For Beach Club, I would be able to make a reservation 7 months ahead of time. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.
Thank you!

There is no availability for your March dates. For the 5/30 check-in date I see the following resorts available:

SSR
OKW has all dates by 6/6

Please let me know if I can answer any other questions or check alternate dates.

Awww ok. I will see if a dedicated reservation pops up.

Thank you

Hi - my fiance' just surprised me with a Disney trip for Christmas - complete with I get to do all the planning :) Since it's going to be during the height of spring break and heading into Easter week, I'm hesitant to ask but what the heck. Could you check to see if you can find a studio anywhere for us?

1. Check-in date Thursday 3/29
2. Check-out date Tuesday or Wednesday 4/3 or 4/4 (push comes to shove we could leave 4/2)
3. Studio
4. If I could pick: BC, BWV, SSR, anything else

Just two adults! Thank you!

Sent you a private message. Sounds like a great Xmas gift!

Hello. We’re looking for a last minute trip, feb 18-22, for 4 adults, 3 kids, one infant. Anything available? Thank you

Hello. We’re looking for a last minute trip, feb 18-22, for 4 adults, 3 kids, one infant. Anything available? Thank you

Sorry, misread your head count the first time through. There are some rooms available at SSR, but they are sold out one the 18th.

Hi there,

I'm looking for a studio at BWV, OKW or SSR for May 13-19, 4 adults. Could you check availability and price?

Thanks!
Sarah

Can these points be used at any Disneyland Resorts/hotels? Looking to book 1-2 nights in Disneyland in early July. Dates are flexible.

Lisa, they can be used at Disney Grand Californian, which is onsite at Disneyland. Happy to discuss prices and availability further. Feel free to drop me an e-mail at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com. You don't have the required 10 messages on Disboards to allow me to send you a private message here.

Looking for June 8-14 (2 adults, 2 children, and an infant). What is the least expensive available resort, for a studio room? Animal Kingdom area would be nice, or Boardwalk. Thanks!

Lisa, they can be used at Disney Grand Californian, which is onsite at Disneyland. Happy to discuss prices and availability further. Feel free to drop me an e-mail at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com. You don't have the required 10 messages on Disboards to allow me to send you a private message here.

Thanks for your reply. Looking to check in 7/10 and check out 7/12. 2 adults 2 teens. Looking for most affordable option which is why we picked mid week. I believe I need 26 pts/night. Let me know price and availability. -Lisa

Anything for one night January 2, 2018? (Two adults, two children)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter