Large Block of Points For Rent From $14-$16.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what about - Kidani Village, preferably a grand Villa, or if not (2) 2 bedroom2 (but not lockoff), for a 3 night stay. Any time between January 18th and February 15th, or May 1 through June 10th.

Oh, needs to be Savannah view.

Thanks!

February 12th to the 15th is available. Lots of availability in 2 and 3 BRs for the May-June dates. Start a conversation with me if you'd like to discuss further.

Hi there. I am interested in a studio at BLT for 5 nights in Sept/oct dates are flexible. Parkview is preferred. Thx!

Hi there. I am interested in a studio at BLT for 5 nights in Sept/oct dates are flexible. Parkview is preferred. Thx!

Happy to help! Since you don't have 10 messages to start a conversation on Disboards, feel free to e-mail me at pizzamanmp -at- gmail dot com and we can discuss.

For those looking to rent, I still have a few BWV points and a decent chunk of BLT points left.

For those looking to rent, I still have a few BWV points and a decent chunk of BLT points left.

Hello! Do you have a small block of points available for transfer? Need them fro either my march 2018 or possibly an august 2018 trip. Thanks!

hi, looking for 2, 2 bedrooms maybe Value at AKL for the dates of December28, 2018- January 1 2019 we will be a party of 16 people!

Looking to add to our current reservation, 2 nights at beach club-studio for 11/7 and 11/8. Have rented points the past years and can provide references if needed.

Thank you.

Can you book other resorts?

Looking for studio at Beach club, GFV or poly for wed 3/8 to fri 3/16 and 5/30 check out 6/8.

Thank you

Not sure if you have any more points available... I am looking for 3/24-3/28 or 3/29/18 4-5 nights). Looking for VGF, BCV, POLY, VWL or BWV in that order. Happy Holidays!!

hi, looking for 2, 2 bedrooms maybe Value at AKL for the dates of December28, 2018- January 1 2019 we will be a party of 16 people!

Hi, there. My two home resorts are BWV and BLT. So, I would only be able to make a booking at AKL 7 months ahead of time. Given the high demand for your dates, I suspect you'll want to find someone that can book that at the 11 month mark. Please let me know if I can answer any further questions.

Looking to add to our current reservation, 2 nights at beach club-studio for 11/7 and 11/8. Have rented points the past years and can provide references if needed.

Thank you.

Hi, there. BWV and BLT are my home resorts. So, I'd only be able to make a reservation at one of those this far out. For Beach Club, I would be able to make a reservation 7 months ahead of time. Please let me know if I can answer any other questions for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter