Large Bank Of Points For Rent-$12/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in 26-28 points for a stay at BWV on March 19-21 in a studio for 2 adults and 2 children (ages 8&9). I prefer BWV, but if not available, I would be okay with AKL value studio. Can you check availability? Thank you.

I'm not a broker. I'm a family man who enjoys at least one trip to Disney every year. I have a few large contracts and haven't been using all my points lately. I have references from folks who have rented from me in the past and can provide timely replies and insights into the best way to book your vacation.

I am looking to rent a unit for spring break. We will either need a studio or two bedroom. (We are waiting to see if we can take our foster children with us.) Is there a way I can contact you?

Looking for a one bedroom at the Boardwalk Jan. 7-16th, 2015.

Let me know if you still have points and would be able to do this.

Thanks

Hello, my fiance and I are looking to travel on the dates 10/20/14-10/31/14, but we are a little flexible. We are looking to rent a studio at either Animal Kingdom, Grand Floridian, or Bay lake Tower. It would be amazing if you could help. Thank you so much!

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to rent points for March 2015. I believe we would need a 2 bedroom suite as we would be also traveling with a adult and child. We have rented through the boards before but this is the first time doing it on our own. We welcome any insight you may have.

Best Regards,
Eva DePre

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to rent points for March 2015. I believe we would need a 2 bedroom suite as we would be also traveling with a adult and child. We have rented through the boards before but this is the first time doing it on our own. We welcome any insight you may have.

Best Regards,
Eva DePre

You can't rent for more than 11mos out so they wouldn't be able to see March 2015 yet.

Hi, Looking for a Studio at BLT for arrival 10/23/14 departing 10/26/14. Lakeview

Really appreciate! pixiedust:

Maggie

Hello. Just sent a pm. looking for 105 points for Dec. check in at BLT.

Thank you.

Glad you are back online :cool1:

I sent you an email as well as a pm. I believe we are ready to move forward.

Can't wait to hear back.

If things work out I have a few questions about BLT and figure you can help.

Talk to you soon :flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter