Laptops

kylie

Mouseketeer
Last trip I brought my laptop with me. It was great for entertaining the kids with DVD's and games and gave me a source to keep and view all my digital photos.

With the differances in security has anyone experienced difficulties with carring laptops on planes since September?

I took my laptop last December. The only thing you have to do is put it thru the x-ray machine outside of it's carry case, aside from that, they didn't seem to pay any extra attention to it than the rest of the hand luggage.

Penny LD

Sometimes they will ask you to take the laptop out of your case, sometimes they will ask you to switch it on, sometimes they will swab it for explosives (very quick procedure). Luck of the draw.

Don't worry about it - my husband always travels with his laptop - you wont have any problems with it.

Boo

Thank you for your replies. I did not expect there to be a problem but my wife was concerned

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter