Lap bars

I didnt think this (my boyfriend is fat/muscular and has a bit of a belly), I will remember this so he isn't uncomfortable!

I didnt think this (my boyfriend is fat/muscular and has a bit of a belly), I will remember this so he isn't uncomfortable!
My wife squashed me on MMRRR and my daughter squashed me on another ride and that's when i realized two things

1) They are a lot stronger than they act like they are
2) They think I'm still skinny like i was 20 years ago 🤣😂

I usually am solo and have strangers riding in the row with me on MMRR. I keep my hands on the lap bar until we leave the station in an attempt to keep someone else in the row from pulling it too tight.

From what I’ve seen the MMRR lap bars lock when leaving the station and can’t be pulled tighter (unlike many other WDW rides).

MMRR is the one ride I've experienced this issue with. I was the last person loading in our row, and before I could react the very skinny younger couple who had loaded ahead of us pulled the bar down tight. I was pinned so tightly against the seat that I had difficulty breathing. Was waving frantically at the CM trying to get their attention to release the bar while mouthing the words, "Can't breathe. Too tight." Unfortunately, they thought I was just waving, and they waved back and sent the train through the attraction. I was in such extreme pain that we had to leave the park afterwards.

Definitely be careful when boarding MMRR. I have learned to be prepared and go on the defensive now, when we are put into a row with other guests that we don't know. :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter