• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

lanyards ??????????????????

Lanyards are the "necklaces" (for lack of a better word) that you can attach your KTTW card and/or the kids id cards for the clubs. Some just have a hook, you would need to have a hole punched in the corner. Some have plastic holders on the end to slip cards into. Many adults use this as well. It's nice to have your hands free.

Have fun!

Originally posted by mmouse37
Here is a link to the ones that they sell at WalMart for .97 each. They work very well.

The DCL ones are at least $6.00 each. Yes, they do have the DCL logo but I would rather have $5.00 in my pocket!!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899908FUQyNc

http://community.webshots.com/photo/50699182/62899923DuKWCb

MJ

Do you remember which department you got these in at Walmart? My mom and neice went looking for them the other day, but didn't know where to look. I suggested the luggage department, but they didn't see any there.

At the Super Walmart near me, they were in the mens' wallet area. I have also heard from others that they found them in the luggage or fishing departments.

Originally posted by BrinxFam
I got mine in the jewelry department, around where the wallets were.

O.K. Thanks, DW has to run out later to pick some things up, she won't mind shopping a little bit more, she loves spending $$$$!!!! LOL!!!

YOU CAN GET LANYARDS AT SWIMMING POOL SUPPLY STORES (LIFE GAURDS USE THEM FOR WHISTLES) AND SPORTING GOODS STORES (REFS ALSO USE THEM FOR TEIR WHISTLES).

This is a great idea! But I'm not crazy about my DD 6 having a lanyard around her neck...any other ideas? Would it fit around her waist?

Andy, I think they may also be able to find them in Sportling Goods... used to hold fishing licenses etc, too.

The lanyards in Wal-Mart have a velcro strip which will come apart if caught on anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter