Lansky Car Service?

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of using Lansky car service from SNA to our hotel. We've always rented a car so this whole concept is new for us. So please don't make fun of my dumb questions.

Some questions for those who have used them...

If you chose Target as your grocery stop, which Target location do they go to?

There will be three of us. Do we all sit in back or does one person sit up from with driver?

It says tip isn't included and that 15-20% is recommended. So 20% of the total is around $40. Do we give $20ish to each driver (arrival and departure) or the whole tip on the way home?

Is says they meet us inside at baggage. Is the car right out front or do we have to walk to a lot or something?

I don't have any answers to your questions, but wanted to chime in that I saw one of the Lansky SUVs pulling up to pick up someone at the Grand on Monday. They look really nice and are pretty big vehicles.

We were leaving and had a stressful time navigating Uber/taxis with 5 people and 6 checked suitcases on the way back to the airport so when I saw Lansky pull up I was feeling a little envious lol. We took a limo from LAX and should have just done that on the way back.

1- probably the Target on Harbor
2- might depend on the size of the vehicle
3- tip each driver, it might not be the same person each way
4-right out front
I used Midwilshuttle on our trip last week, they were great. The driver was waiting for us at LGB when we arrived, and he arrived at the hotel to take us back on departure day 10 minutes before our requested time. There were only 2 of us, but it was a minivan both times.

Last time I used Lansky they met us at baggage claim. They parked right in the lot across from the terminal. Our driver helped with the luggage. I always tip per ride as sometimes we haven’t had the same driver both ways. This will be the first time for a grocery stop but I assume it will be the Target on Harbor.

We totally love Lansky. They are courteous, professional and prompt.

Thanks. Was kind of hoping it would be a different Target because that one always seems like a disaster and crowded.

Thanks. Was kind of hoping it would be a different Target because that one always seems like a disaster and crowded.

I haven't been to that particular Target, but I have started putting my order in at Target in the APP and then just doing pick up when I get there to save time. I load up my cart and hit "submit" when I'm at the airport. By the time I land, it's ready and they bring it out to the car.

I haven't been to that particular Target, but I have started putting my order in at Target in the APP and then just doing pick up when I get there to save time. I load up my cart and hit "submit" when I'm at the airport. By the time I land, it's ready and they bring it out to the car.
That is a really great idea, but I'd be worried they would plan for a different stop. Could we ask to go to the harbor one when they pick us up?

I was just looking at my invoice trying to get somewhat organized. The Target address is 12100 Harbor Blvd in Garden Grove. Hope that helps.

Let me know if you find out.

I'm also concerned if our flight is delayed we won't get to make the stop. Then my husband will just have to Uber from our hotel and go by himself, I guess.

I was able to book them for our February trip so I guess we'll see how it goes!

I'm also concerned if our flight is delayed we won't get to make the stop. Then my husband will just have to Uber from our hotel and go by himself, I guess.

Ugh. I hadn't even considered a flight delay. I'll let you know what they say, my trip is in 8 days too so I'll post back after with how it went too.

Following. We are taking our first trip to Disneyland in February and are debating over rent a car, use Lyft/Uber, or a car service. I really don't want to drive in L.A. traffic and deal with pick up and drop off of the car. I don't like lyft or uber. Always seem to get the weirdo with a car that smells like old food and body odor. I have used car services for business trips and they are great. If you don't mind me asking what is the cost?

I emailed them and they came back with a quick response:
101 Euclid St. Anaheim, CA 92802
But I should add we are flying into lax. I'd email them to be sure.

Ugh. I hadn't even considered a flight delay
Definitely leave flexibility for the dumpster fire that is air travel right now. Last Monday when we left DLR, we were supposed to fly LGB-PHX-St. George UT. We ended up with a mechanical issue after boarding at LGB, we de-boarded to find the plane surrounded by fire trucks and police. We took a taxi to SNA, then flew to Dallas, where all flights got canceled due to a storm. We spend the night in the Dallas airport, then flew to Houston, then SLC, then had a 4-hour drive home. The whole situation was a 36-hour ordeal that I will never forget. It will be a hot minute before I get back on a plane.

Following. We are taking our first trip to Disneyland in February and are debating over rent a car, use Lyft/Uber, or a car service. I really don't want to drive in L.A. traffic and deal with pick up and drop off of the car. I don't like lyft or uber. Always seem to get the weirdo with a car that smells like old food and body odor. I have used car services for business trips and they are great. If you don't mind me asking what is the cost?

It depends on which airport you are flying into we are flying into SNA and it's $195, round trip.
What days are you going in February? That's when we're going as well. First park day will be the 5th.

I booked them and tip was included on my invoice
I’m going in 2 weeks

Interesting. I wonder why it wasn't included in mine. (See pic)

lansky1.jpg
Definitely leave flexibility for the dumpster fire that is air travel right now. Last Monday when we left DLR, we were supposed to fly LGB-PHX-St. George UT. We ended up with a mechanical issue after boarding at LGB, we de-boarded to find the plane surrounded by fire trucks and police. We took a taxi to SNA, then flew to Dallas, where all flights got canceled due to a storm. We spend the night in the Dallas airport, then flew to Houston, then SLC, then had a 4-hour drive home. The whole situation was a 36-hour ordeal that I will never forget. It will be a hot minute before I get back on a plane.

Ugh, I hope we don't have too many issues. It's a huge fear for me since we're traveling with our son who is autistic and minimally verbal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter