Languages on Mediterranean

Flcruising

Mouseketeer
I know crew members speak English on Mediterranean cruises out of Italy. But what languages are used for announcements, shows, entertainment and music?

My parents went on B2B cruises in the Med and they didn't mention anything about other languages for announcements, etc. so I'm gonna say they're in English.

If I recall correctly, they may use other languages during the muster drill, but that is the only time I remember anything other than English used for announcements.

On one cruise, I believe it was the Northern European cruise, we got announcements in English and Spanish daily.
I wonder if it depends on if a large group of cruisers are not native English speakers. We have only ever had announcements in English.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter