Landry's Rewards Question

SwanVT2

DIS Veteran
We don't have any Landry's restaurants in our area. If I have a December birthday rewards, can I use it on my February trip?

Pretty sure you can't have two accounts. Sometimes you just don't get to use the birthday rewards. It happened to me last year. Don't be dishonest.

How do you make a reservation with the card, do you just wlk up and say "I'm a Landry's member?"

How do you make a reservation with the card, do you just wlk up and say "I'm a Landry's member?"
You can make reservations in advance by calling. Or you can walk up, show your Landry's card, and be seated ahead of those already waiting, usually within a few minutes. But be aware that during these times of limited capacity, some Landry's members have been turned away at busy times or have had to wait much longer than usual.

Yes (it helps to have your card). We went to the Rainforest cafe at AK last week and I hear the castmember say it was a 2hr wait. Went to the purple elephant up front and we were seated within 20 minutes. I had a birthday reward from last year that had been "banked" and was able to use it. Log on to your account and see if you can defer the reward and then activate it when you go.

I'm going to piggy-back off this thread with another rewards question.

I joined LSC last March in anticipation of a June trip which we had to cancel.

Last year's Birthday Reward they extended for a few months due to Covid and I can see in my account when I earned it and when it expired.

But I've never used the Welcome Reward and it says that I have a $25 balance in my account right now (although, it doesn't specifically mention the Welcome Reward). I've looked at the FAQ re: expiration dates and I'm clear on the fact that your Birthday Reward is good anytime during your birthday month and 15 days into the following month. I'm also clear that "earned rewards" expire after one year. The Welcome Reward isn't really an earned reward, though (i.e., via purchases and rewards you earned from that). There is no mention of the Welcome Reward expiration anywhere that I can find. Since I can see a $25 balance in my account, do you think it's safe to say that the Welcome Reward doesn't expire?

I'm going to piggy-back off this thread with another rewards question.

I joined LSC last March in anticipation of a June trip which we had to cancel.

Last year's Birthday Reward they extended for a few months due to Covid and I can see in my account when I earned it and when it expired.

But I've never used the Welcome Reward and it says that I have a $25 balance in my account right now (although, it doesn't specifically mention the Welcome Reward). I've looked at the FAQ re: expiration dates and I'm clear on the fact that your Birthday Reward is good anytime during your birthday month and 15 days into the following month. I'm also clear that "earned rewards" expire after one year. The Welcome Reward isn't really an earned reward, though (i.e., via purchases and rewards you earned from that). There is no mention of the Welcome Reward expiration anywhere that I can find. Since I can see a $25 balance in my account, do you think it's safe to say that the Welcome Reward doesn't expire?
Yes, enjoy using your Welcome Reward when you can eat at a Landry’s!

Pretty sure you can't have two accounts. Sometimes you just don't get to use the birthday rewards. It happened to me last year. Don't be dishonest.
If you don’t get to use the award during your actual bday month, you’re not taking anything “extra” by using it a month or two later. Come on, I’m sure using one birthday coupon (that you’re entitled to anyway) a month or two late isn’t exactly going to break Landry’s or hurt anybody. In fact, it was a server at Yak and Yeit that told me to do this, oh holier-than-thou!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter