LANDRY'S Gift Card

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
COSTCO is now selling 2 $50 cards for $80.

Unlike previous offers this card is multi brand and specifically includes Rainforest T Rex, Bubba Gump...Previous cards were YMMV

edited to add Yik and Yak are specifically listed The Palm is EXCLUDED

Last edited:

Thank you for this post, btw - I am glad I got it and wouldn't have seen it otherwise

It says no other discounts, I want to use with my CM discount, but we will see. I will try on next trip, late September.

It says no other discounts, I want to use with my CM discount, but we will see. I will try on next trip, late September.
A gift card is just another form of payment and the restaurant does not know that you bought it "on sale". If the restaurant take your CM discount, then you will get that discount and the FORM OF PAYMENT will be the giftcard. I see no issues. ENJOY!

Some places won't let you combine a gift card with a discount. They don't know what you paid but they might know how much they are being reimbursed. Costco is charging 80%. Could the reimbursement be 75%. Wouldn't the Palm be Participating if the
reimbursement was in full?

I suspect you can use it with a discount but I'm not sure.

I have been getting the Landry cards for the last few trips to Disney. They take them without issue. We have started to buy more than $100 worth and they take as many as you have. Works nice when we meet up with my wife’s sister down there and treat them to dinner at T-Rex.

I was going to use one at my local (an hour away ) Rainforest in NJ, but to my surprise they said my $25 Birthday award was still valid (from June?) so I used that. Most years I do not use it as I don't live close to Landrys (except now a Brickhouse).

I have used Mortons steak house gift cards at Yak and Yeti, Rain forest and Trex along with my DVC disount never an issue or even a question.

I was going to use one at my local (an hour away ) Rainforest in NJ, but to my surprise they said my $25 Birthday award was still valid (from June?) so I used that.
It's good until the 15th of the month after your birthday month. Was it longer than that?

When you use those giftcards, the restaurant does not know where you bought it or that you got a discount on it.

There should be no issue with using it AND you DVC discount. The giftcard is just a form of payment, not a discount card. Enjoy!

True but if the terms on the GC say it cannot be combined with a discount, it might not work.

One of my local restaurants has a similar thing. The coupons they issue specifically say it cannot be used with a gift card. So it's one or the other. If I want to use a gift card I bought from them, I cannot use the coupon. If I want to use the coupon, I cannot use the gift card.

True but if the terms on the GC say it cannot be combined with a discount, it might not work.

One of my local restaurants has a similar thing. The coupons they issue specifically say it cannot be used with a gift card. So it's one or the other. If I want to use a gift card I bought from them, I cannot use the coupon. If I want to use the coupon, I cannot use the gift card.
Those terms mean it can not be used to buy a giftcard. you can not buy a giftcard with a giftcard.

a giftcard is a form of payment not a coupon. Please state what giftcards have those terms (you can not use with coupon) in your reply so that we can all keep a look out.

Thanks!

Those terms mean it can not be used to buy a giftcard. you can not buy a giftcard with a giftcard.

a giftcard is a form of payment not a coupon. Please state what giftcards have those terms (you can not use with coupon) in your reply so that we can all keep a look out.

Thanks!

According to the prior poster, the gift card says it cannot be used with any discounts. Look at what @PatMcDuck said on post #8. Sounds like it's a term on the GC itself.

This is what I found on costco.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-145732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-145732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter