Landry's Card

marisas1011

Mouseketeer
Hello, I am contemplating getting a Landry's card, but will be on the dining plan when we go. Does anyone know if I can use my birthday reward for any balance after the dining plan?

Thanks in advance.

Maybe.... I've seen some places that say yes. And my story is somewhat related.....

I have a Landry's card and an Annual Pass with Tables In Wonderland. Yak & Yeti doesn't do TIW. During my last dinner at Yak & Yeti back in April, I was in a group of 8. 4 people (other family) on the DDP, 4 of us (my family) with APs and TIW. No issues using the dining plan for the first first. The waitress said I could either use my Landry's card or my AP 10% discount, not both. I went with the Landry's card since we eat at Morton's, Oceanaire and McCormick & Schmick's pretty frequently at home. So the rewards pretty frequently turn into a free entree or bottle of wine for us....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter