Landry's Card - Yak & Yeti

amymgould

Mouseketeer
We have a 12pm reservation at Yak & Yeti. We have a 12:55 FOP FP. While I think we should be ok, I'd enjoy my meal more if I could move our reservation even 15 min earlier, however, no availability (Easter week). I have a Landry's card. If I show up at 11:30-11:45, will they seat me before noon with the card even though I have a 12 reservation? TIA

I am guessing yes, during our last trip I saw a couple walk up and ask for a table and I overheard them being told no everything was booked. The wife? pulled out a Landry's card and the seater asked if a 10 minute wai was OK.

If you have a Landry's card that is their 25.00 membership card you do not need an ADR you will be seated first ahead of all. While they have ADR's they are first come first serve... so If you check in behind others who do not have ADR's they will still be seated first. You can have a 5 minute wait or a hour plus wait even with ADR's... that is how the system works... as I said above if you have the membership you will than get seated before anyone who has an ADR or checking in. If there are all ADR's and you do not have one you can be turned away... but I have never seen that happen.

If you have a Landry's card that is their 25.00 membership card you do not need an ADR you will be seated first ahead of all. While they have ADR's they are first come first serve... so If you check in behind others who do not have ADR's they will still be seated first. You can have a 5 minute wait or a hour plus wait even with ADR's... that is how the system works... as I said above if you have the membership you will than get seated before anyone who has an ADR or checking in. If there are all ADR's and you do not have one you can be turned away... but I have never seen that happen.

I'm tempted to cancel my ADR and just show up at 11:30 because I do have the $25 Landry's membership card. Would you recommend I do that?

Yes. You don't need an ADR if you have a Landry's card. Show up, show the card and you will be given priority seating over those with ADR's. I LOVE the Landry's card!

Thanks so much! I knew I could get priority seating with the card but I didn't realize that it would put me before ADR's!

The Landry's Card is SO worth it! We've always been seated immediately at Yak & Yeti, and you can also use your rewards $$ there as well. For Marathon Weekend, we walked right up and I was able to use $30 in rewards towards the check for the three of us. Such a great deal.

Not to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure I get this right before canceling our 11:15 ADR for Mon. 3/5.

1. I go online and buy a Landry’s card for $25 and get a gift certificate for $25 I can apply to the cost of our meal.

2. I cancel our ADR.

3. I show up at Yak & Yeti whenever we are ready to eat on 3/5 and tell them I am a Landry’s member. (Showing them my email address or account number or email confirmation or whatever I get electronically if they ask).

4. We get seated first come first serve after other Landry’s members already checked in but before ADRs. This is all even though we have no reservations.

Is this right?

Thanks for the help!

Not to beat a dead horse but I want to make sure I get this right before canceling our 11:15 ADR for Mon. 3/5.

1. I go online and buy a Landry’s card for $25 and get a gift certificate for $25 I can apply to the cost of our meal.

2. I cancel our ADR.

3. I show up at Yak & Yeti whenever we are ready to eat on 3/5 and tell them I am a Landry’s member. (Showing them my email address or account number or email confirmation or whatever I get electronically if they ask).

4. We get seated first come first serve after other Landry’s members already checked in but before ADRs. This is all even though we have no reservations.

Is this right?

Thanks for the help!

Yes! To make the deal even sweeter, select March as your birthday month and you’ll get a $25 reward to spend. We were able to use the $25 welcome bonus and $25 Birthday reward in the same visit.

Yes! To make the deal even sweeter, select March as your birthday month and you’ll get a $25 reward to spend. We were able to use the $25 welcome bonus and $25 Birthday reward in the same visit.
I can’t believe everyone doesn’t do this. The ADR-grab at Disney is so intense that this feels like manna from heaven. Thank goodness for the Disboards or I’d never have known about this option. Thanks!

The most recent FAQs indicate you cannot use the Welcome Reward and the Birthday reward during the same visit:
http://www.landrysselect.com/ClubFaqs.aspx
How do I redeem Rewards?
To redeem your Rewards, simply present your Landry's Select Club® card when you pay your bill. If you forget your card you can still redeem a Reward if you provide your server with the phone number on your account and show valid ID. Rewards are deducted in $25 increments. Since there is no carry-ver balance, any unused portion of the reward amount will be forfeited. Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit when a Welcome Reward is redeemed.

i have an adr and a landry card which is good but seems wrong to me that landry card holders are seated before an adr there before you! i wont be complaining and will show my card when check in for adr but seems wrong!

i have an adr and a landry card which is good but seems wrong to me that landry card holders are seated before an adr there before you! i wont be complaining and will show my card when check in for adr but seems wrong!
Yeah, I'm definitely surprised. I don't know if I think it's "wrong" since that's the policy Landry's has made, however, it seems most people (myself included) were not aware of this.

The most recent FAQs indicate you cannot use the Welcome Reward and the Birthday reward during the same visit:
http://www.landrysselect.com/ClubFaqs.aspx
How do I redeem Rewards?
To redeem your Rewards, simply present your Landry's Select Club® card when you pay your bill. If you forget your card you can still redeem a Reward if you provide your server with the phone number on your account and show valid ID. Rewards are deducted in $25 increments. Since there is no carry-ver balance, any unused portion of the reward amount will be forfeited. Birthday Rewards cannot be used on the same visit when a Welcome Reward is redeemed.
It worked for me last April, and I've seen posts where it's worked more recently for others. It may be dependent on the CM or possibly even restaurant... not sure!

I can’t believe everyone doesn’t do this. The ADR-grab at Disney is so intense that this feels like manna from heaven. Thank goodness for the Disboards or I’d never have known about this option. Thanks!

I think it's fair to say that only a tiny percentage of visitors to WDW visit Disboards, where these little tricks are posted. If everyone knew about this, it wouldn't work as well as it does today.

Why? It's a Landry's managed restaurant and this is their policy at their restaurants across the country. It's a loyalty program just like any other company's loyalty program and anyone can join.

Not to me. I use it anytime we happen to go to a Landry property. Bubba Gump is another, there's one at City Walk, where you can move to the front of the line. I'm not taking advantage of anything (other than using a perk of a club I paid to join) and it doesn't seem wrong at all. Many of their properties can have very long lines. The jump to the front of the line is the #! selling point, as far as I'm concerned. I'd join just about anyone who offered a program like that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter