Landry's Card for Yak N Yeti

PuppyPrincess

Too far from the Golden Dome and the Castle!
Can you still use the Landry's Card to get to the front of the line for reservations or do they not recognize that anymore?

We used it earlier this month.......busy time so was about 15 minute wait.

Don't get me wrong. I am trying to get a reservation and have several finders set up. I really hate using the card and cutting in front of everyone if I don't have to. But it's good to know I have it if I decide to go that route. We also like eating at T-Rex for lunch.

Thanks for the prompt replies.

Don't get me wrong. I am trying to get a reservation and have several finders set up. I really hate using the card and cutting in front of everyone if I don't have to. But it's good to know I have it if I decide to go that route. We also like eating at T-Rex for lunch.

Thanks for the prompt replies.
Why is using the card cutting? Absolutely everyone has the ability to get a Landry’s Card. It’s not a special privilege.

The only thing I can note is the card will not put you in front of everyone any longer.
Used to, we got put in front all, even of ADR. So we were next seated, unless another Landry member was in front of us. Typical wait was 5 min.
The last 3, 4 times we went, it only allowed us to actually put our names on the list, when others were turned away.
We had a wait, at Christmas this past year, it was pretty long. Not complaining since we did get to use it, just mentioning it has been a slight change to the way they seat you with it but yes, it does still work just not like it once did.

You can call Y&Y and they will give you a reservation if you are a member too. That’s what we did. They no longer take phone reservations for people without a Landry’s membership.

We called Y&Y also for our September trip (9/27). I had a Disney Dining reservation for 4:00 but really wanted an evening one and after trying for a month I gave in and ordered a Landry's card called and made a reservation for 6:30 PM. It turned out to be a good thing. This was the evening they decided to shut WDW for two days. We were seated basically in a room alone and the service was amazing. Ordered food and desserts to go for the next two days.. So my long story.... just call and make a reservation with Y&Y directly lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter