Land Of The Lost - The DVC Members with Resort Reservations and No Tickets Crying Room....

What a kick in the pants - the day we were to leave but at least we can now start discussing a trip in November

I got my tickets and reservations! :) I figured I would do a 5 day ticket since it was only $30ish more, so what park would you all do twice? I have Hollywood Studios picked for now because I'll be devastated if I don't get to do all the Star Wars things, but I can probably change it later if it looks like that's not an issue?

Just bought our tickets for November! I have a question about arriving: so for example on my magic kingdom date is says “Arrive between 9:00AM-7PM,” but when I click on Reservation Details it says arrive between “10AM-8pm?”

Mine have that too. Someone called and they said it’s a glitch.

Ok, just realized something - the ticket says ages 10+ and I don't see one for ages 3-9 like they normally have - what do you think that means? My one daughter is less than 10. Does she not need a ticket? I can't imagine that!
You have to select that ticket to start, later on it gives you the option to change it to 3-9.

I'm in the camp stuck with a 7 day ticket for one member of the party when i need 8. Guess I need a backup plan of what park to skip.

I am glad for those of you willing to trust disney and buy 2020 tickets. I still feel slighted, screwed, forgotten. I have an AP, my family does not have tickets. I do not want to buy a dated ticket that I cannot get refunded or even be sure that it can be upgraded. Gold AP (a dvc benefit) is not offered...The last ticket to go on sale....it is horrible

This is exactly my position. I will happily hand over $700+ for a Gold AP but can't risk buying dated tickets in case the flight restrictions from the UK aren't lifted (which I expect they won't be)
I understand that we are in a unique situation but my husband and I are both DVC members who booked our resort 11 months out, I have an AP, he doesn't and it feels like we are last on the list to buy tickets/get park reservations.
Sorry for the pity party - I'll be over it by tomorrow :flower3:

well just got off phone with Member services.....NO AP SALES YET!!! UGH!!!!! When I asked if tickets can be upgraded she states there's always the potential of upgrading.....WTH???

well just got off phone with Member services.....NO AP SALES YET!!! UGH!!!!! When I asked if tickets can be upgraded she states there's always the potential of upgrading.....WTH???
That’s not good...was so hoping to buy them today...i have an ap but DH does not..,still not sure when we are going to be able to make trips due to quarantines...we have one booked for September but that is look more unlikely...was going to book a trip for spring but can’t make Park reservations for both trips if I don’t have AP ..I have points so I was going to make a resort reservation for spring before they expire..

That’s not good...was so hoping to buy them today...i have an ap but DH does not..,still not sure when we are going to be able to make trips due to quarantines...we have one booked for September but that is look more unlikely...was going to book a trip for spring but can’t make Park reservations for both trips if I don’t have AP ..I have points so I was going to make a resort reservation for spring before they expire..

This is exactly where we are too. I have one, hubby does not. We are going in September for our 10th anniversary! This is our first trip out of 2, but like you, I can't make his ressies for trip #1 or #2 without the AP!!

This is exactly where we are too. I have one, hubby does not. We are going in September for our 10th anniversary! This is our first trip out of 2, but like you, I can't make his ressies for trip #1 or #2 without the AP!!
That’s funny we were going in September for our anniversary as well..we love to go then to enjoy Food and Wine..

We got tickets today. Will be arriving Saturday. We need an ap because we are going again in January. I’ve called member services before and they said we could upgrade. So I will bring out the tears if need be!

Just bought our tickets for November! I have a question about arriving: so for example on my magic kingdom date is says “Arrive between 9:00AM-7PM,” but when I click on Reservation Details it says arrive between “10AM-8pm?”
I think this has to do with the end of daylight savings time not being handled correctly by this new system, but don't recall for sure.

Do you think they will honor the tickets if you have to cancel later this year?
Disney has always been good about letting you use the value of a ticket towards another (larger) purchase. I wouldn't necessarily count on a refund, but assuming you will go *eventually* you should be okay.

Which means there is the potential that they will NOT allow upgrades to APs. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter