Land Of The Lost - The DVC Members with Resort Reservations and No Tickets Crying Room....

2020 tickets seem to be up. I’m on there now.
No ap yet. Only 2020 or 2021 tickets. Looks like 2020 tickets can only be used in 2020. This is so weird. This whole thing is so weird.

I wish we were staying more days, the cost per day really goes down! We have AP’s but friends do not!

Just confirming that 2020 ticket sales are up and running. Just purchased mine for dates that coincide with our Thanksgiving DVC stay. Good luck to everybody who's trying to buy/modify/etc today!

Another satisfied customer! Bought our tickets and made our park reservations for our annual New Years trip Dec 29, 2020-Jan 5, 2021! Now to patiently wait for dining reservations!

Just bought my tickets for my September trip and made my park reservations. So happy the waiting is over!! My plans are now complete.

Just bought our tickets for November! I have a question about arriving: so for example on my magic kingdom date is says “Arrive between 9:00AM-7PM,” but when I click on Reservation Details it says arrive between “10AM-8pm?”

I was also able to get tickets and make reservations. Hoping I can change them to AP’s soon. Better than nothing though. 😁

Just purchased the 4 tickets I needed for the rest of our party of 11 going in December this year. Got all of our park reservations too. Yay! Just a quick note about issues with accessing the system. I couldn't get in on my MacBook with safari or google incognito but easily and quickly accessed the ticket and reservation system using safari on my iPad. Go figure! Now time to take a deep breathe and spend time reading and watching other Disney fans head to the parks for opening week. Good luck everyone!

I have an AP but my husband does not. We need to buy an AP for him as we can't risk buying dated tickets as we are based in the UK. We have a split stay between the Poly and Copper Creek at the very end of October.
Even if I click to buy regular tickets, it kicks me over the to UK Disney site and they are only selling 2021. Really don't know what to do if they don't start selling APs soon as all the park reservations will be gone and some of our points will expire :(

Do you think they will honor the tickets if you have to cancel later this year? We have a November trip, but obviously anything could change with covid or restrictions on travel. Right now I don't see anyone on the Disney chat.

Got mine. No problem getting the same reservations as my family. But the day park tickets were as much as her AP. Ugh.

Do you think they will honor the tickets if you have to cancel later this year? We have a November trip, but obviously anything could change with covid or restrictions on travel. Right now I don't see anyone on the Disney chat.
I have the same issue. I don’t want to get stuck with expensive tickets if we can’t go or need to change the dates.

Ok, just realized something - the ticket says ages 10+ and I don't see one for ages 3-9 like they normally have - what do you think that means? My one daughter is less than 10. Does she not need a ticket? I can't imagine that!

Ok, just realized something - the ticket says ages 10+ and I don't see one for ages 3-9 like they normally have - what do you think that means? My one daughter is less than 10. Does she not need a ticket? I can't imagine that!
I saw the 3-9 tickets online

I am glad for those of you willing to trust disney and buy 2020 tickets. I still feel slighted, screwed, forgotten. I have an AP, my family does not have tickets. I do not want to buy a dated ticket that I cannot get refunded or even be sure that it can be upgraded. Gold AP (a dvc benefit) is not offered...The last ticket to go on sale....it is horrible

Just confirming that 2020 ticket sales are up and running. Just purchased mine for dates that coincide with our Thanksgiving DVC stay. Good luck to everybody who's trying to buy/modify/etc today!
Us too! See you there at Thanksgiving!

I called ticketing yesterday afternoon and asked that same question and they said I can use the funds to put towards a future ticket purchase so long as I haven’t used the tickets yet. Like for example if I have 3-day tickets, I can’t go to the parks one day and then decide I don’t want to use those other 2 days right now. You have to have not used the tickets at all if you want to change

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter