Land Of The Lost - The DVC Members with Resort Reservations and No Tickets Crying Room....

It seems I am on hold but it is dead silent. I’m afraid to hang up and try again. Anyone else get this?
I’m on 407-939-1936

Just got that as well. I could have sworn this was advertised to start at 7am, but the mention of 2020 modifications seems to be new.

selling new cash packages and not selling tickets only to a DVC member with a current reservation is a complete slap in the face. actually a punch in the throat! if this is now it pans out. . .

I cannot agree more... I don't see how I can continue as a DVC owner if this is true. DVC members, we as a company have decided you are the worst of the worst and will give priority to ALL other customers...

I live in metro Atlanta. Saw these at my Kroger in the gift card section. It’s says take straight to gate. Could these work for people with reservations and no tickets?
These are also in target in NC as well, but another member said they tried and couldnt get them to activate at the register.

selling new cash packages and not selling tickets only to a DVC member with a current reservation is a complete slap in the face. actually a punch in the throat! if this is now it pans out. . .

I have been told that everyone for 2021 will be booking packages..again, when calling Disney line they are talking cash.

Even room only, when adding tickets, becomes a package. for cash guests. So, according to the information I received, room only cash and DVC can call today to get the tickets,

For cash guests who had room only, who add the tickets, now have what they call a base package since bought seperately.

While it would be less confusing for the tickets line to include DVC as part of the message, last night I was given information that today is the day people can call.

well lets see. i have to start seeing pt's at 830 so trying to call dvc might be next to impossible.

<Comes in and sits down>
I'm here too. My sad story is that I had points which can not roll over, so I booked for late October.
My wife and I were there in October last year and I bought her AP then. My AP has been rolling over around Jan (the other time of the year we go). So for a few years, her AP end Oct, and mine in Jan, and we roll them over at that time each year. So mine expired right after our last trip. I have not purchased the new one yet - was going to get it when I went this October... put us on the same schedule.

Hers was extended so it covers the stay. I can not purchase mine. She has park Reservations, but I can't get them.

If they start selling them to cash rooms as packages for 2020 without giving us the chance to purchase, that will be very..... disappointing.

I have been told that everyone for 2021 will be booking packages..again, when calling Disney line they are talking cash.

Even room only, when adding tickets, becomes a package. for cash guests. So, according to the information I received, room only cash and DVC can call today to get the tickets,

For cash guests who had room only, who add the tickets, now have what they call a base package since bought seperately.

While it would be less confusing for the tickets line to include DVC as part of the message, last night I was given information that today is the day people can call.

That does not include 2020 reservations though, correct? I.E. those of us with 2020 rooms and no tickets still have no resolution?

Any dvc owners get through yet on regular line to add tickets. I just can’t get through.

Any dvc owners get through yet on regular line to add tickets. I just can’t get through.

It may be a tough one today. Disney did a poor job of having everything open at once. There are still people at cash resorts that have to be moved and have to call the same number,

So today, we have added 2021 ticket and package sales to the mix.

It may be a tough one today. Disney did a poor job of having everything open at once. There are still people at cash resorts that have to be moved and have to call the same number,

So today, we have added 2021 ticket and package sales to the mix.
Seriously, makes you wonder exactly who is minding the store.:sad2:

I realize there is a lot of moving parts here.

Granted, they were rushed by Universal being able to get their act together quickly:thumbsup2, who by all accounts, is doing a great job!

Do have to say it though, if they are screwing things to this magnitude before they even open the parks, I’m having ‘reservations’. Disney always shined in logistics, crowd control, etc. This is becoming downright painful to watch things unfurl so badly.

Why is this not a live link today? It would solve everyone's problem. MDE could see that I have a room reservation linked and allow me to click through via the reservation portal to buy tickets. Those that don't have an existing room reservation get taken to the home page update screen.

I’ve been following along and am still a bit confused. For those of us DVC members without AP’s or tickets but with 2020 DVC reservations able to get tickets today?

As a side note the reason we didn’t get tickets before was because we were trying to get a night added and to move the trip one day. Is it a big deal to move tickets to a different time period if a waitlist comes through?

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter