Lance Burton - Worth the money?

mickeysgal

<font color=blue>Orange you glad I like Knock Knoc
We'll be in Vegas with kids soon. Is it worth the $75/each? Is it an outstanding show where the kids will be awed?

I went to the lance burton show last march and I was blown away. It is totally worth the money. He does special things with kids and calls them up on stage. *when he says he only needs like 4 kids, send yours up, he ends up taking pretty much all the kids in the audience! Very dry sense of humor but an amazing magician!

How close is too close when seeing this show? I'm planning to buy the tickets and I can get second row main floor. Isn't that too close to see *everything*? Or is this better for this type of show?

we were on the balcony and still loved it, we got the tickets for free and i would pay to go back also

It may matter to you...he is a good Christian man, and he does many good works in the community here.

How did you get the tickets for free?

we sat through a two hour timeshare thing and we ended up getting 2 free tickets to lance burton 500.00 dollars to gamble on and 4 free buffets. they only wanted to give us 2 free show tickets... but my hubby got the rest out of them :rotfl: and then we bought nothing lol

We went in December and we were 2nd row, it was great , the kids had a ball and so did we. It is so nice to go to something the whole family can enjoy together. mY 7 year old ran up with about 20 other kids when he asked for 4 to come up , it was so funny. My son was wearing all black and Lance called him Johhny Cash..........my son loves Johnny Cash music and was thrilled! Well worth the money .

We went in December and we were 2nd row, it was great , the kids had a ball and so did we.

Were you toward the center of the 2nd row or way off to the side?

The choice in seating that is currently available is second row all the way to the side or third row mezzanine right on the aisle (center).

Opinions anyone? Its going to be so much money for all of us to see it, that I want to make the best decision.

We were off to the side but the seats were still very good. The boys had no trouble seeing at all.

Lance Burton is a very enjoyable to show for both adults and kids. We sat in the second row and at one point during his act one of the birds he was using flew onto my shoulder (it was part of the act), and he came down into the audience and retrieved it! The shos is definately worth the money and a veritable bargain compared to other shows on the strip.

I saw Lance Burton from the front row a few years back, and I absolutely loved him. He has that sweet southern boy charm that will make women swoon. He did some tricks that really amazed me. I think the kids would love being that close to the action.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter