Lamplight Reservation- Can we sit at the bar on the lower level?

ten6mom

DIS Veteran
I managed to snag a lunch reservation just now, but we really want to sit at the bar because my husband just loves to sit at the bar in any establishment when possible. I've been there before but he hasn't.

Does anyone know if bar seating is available right now? We aren't going till July 11 so I know it might change, but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows.

In the past, they absolutely would NOT honor seating requests. I imagine it's the same way now. I've been seated at the bar, inside, and outside a few times. The bar seating was where we had the best service, because honestly the service at LL is usually awful. The bartender was our server so it was great because she was always right there on top of whatever we needed.

I have also been taken to seats in the direct sun outside and been refused a move to another seat, even though there were TONS available. It was very frustrating.

They seat you where they seat you. You have no say. You could try to ask when you check in, but be prepared to hear that they can't fulfill seating requests.

We've had a little different experience but maybe it's because we go early, 11:15~11:30ish (11:15 is the earliest seating IIRC). When we check in, we ask for a water-side table and shady if possible. We've both had skin cancer and are not going to sit in the sun.
We've never been denied but it has been several years since we've been there and things may have changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter