• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Lamplight Lounge

DarthGallifrey

Mouseketeer
While making my dining reservations for my upcoming trip I noticed that Lamplight doesn't offer the option for dinner reservation. Is this a weird glitch or is it walk ups only after a certain time?

We make dinner reservations there often. What date/time were you looking for? Is the option you want not showing up for one specific date or not showing up at all for all your dates?

Maybe they are full? I can see dinner times available for our upcoming trip...have you tried a different day?

Well, I just found a 3:50 pm for 4 people on Friday, 9/20. So there are openings close to 4 pm available. I would grab something for now and keep checking. Cancellations do open up, especially closer to your dates.

I just checked again. The latest it will even let me search is 3:30pm

Must be full then? I had the choice of two times when I searched August 8th - 5:15 or 7:25pm. Or you could always try the upstairs queue for the lounge that used to be the Cove Bar. It's walk up! :)

Its weird that the website doesn't even allow you to search dinner options though
When I used "dinner" to search, nothing came up. I had to search by specific times to see what was available. Not sure why.
If it's for a date that just opened up, it's possible that the books aren't completely available online. Sometimes dates/times open up after the 60 day mark. As I said above, keep checking. You may find what you want a few days from now. Or you could try calling the Dine Line to ask a CM about this.

If it's for a date that just opened up, it's possible that the books aren't completely available online. Sometimes dates/times open up after the 60 day mark. As I said above, keep checking. You may find what you want a few days from now. Or you could try calling the Dine Line to ask a CM about this.

The date just opened today so that must be it.

I don't know if this has really any bearing, but I noticed that they do not have the dinner hours posted for Lamplight Lounge starting September 16 (Monday) (neither does Carthay Circle or Wine Country Trattoria). That's the first week when the Halloween parties start in DCA. It's possible that the schedule is in flux and they haven't figured out the dinner hours due to the party. That won't impact all nights that week, but they might not post the dinner schedule until they've gotten all of the hours worked out for the week.

While making my dining reservations for my upcoming trip I noticed that Lamplight doesn't offer the option for dinner reservation. Is this a weird glitch or is it walk ups only after a certain time?
There is a day coming up where DCA closes early for a private event? Have you checked the calendar to see if that is the day you are trying to book?

Weird. I made a 6:25pm Dinner reservation there first thing in the morning on the first day I could through the app with no problems. Maybe a glitch?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter