Lamplight Lounge reservations now open..

My 12 year old son, really would like to try the new place, so we are going to split the Lobster nachos!! The rest of the family, are going to eat elsewhere!

The spinach salad sounds good to me (I'm always craving greens and salads among the sea of Disney junk food), but when I saw a picture of it during a preview event, the poached egg looked very strange. I guess I'll hold off for a bit for some pics of it from actual guests.

My 12 year old son, really would like to try the new place, so we are going to split the Lobster nachos!! The rest of the family, are going to eat elsewhere!

We made reservations to try the lobster nachos, too. I've read reviews about them being inconsistent so I'm hoping we get someone who is happily putting together nachos that day.

We made reservations to try the lobster nachos, too. I've read reviews about them being inconsistent so I'm hoping we get someone who is happily putting together nachos that day.

Lobster nachos on a bad day are way better than anything that comes out of my kitchen on a really good day! :earsgirl:
You can't go too far wrong there!

We’re on the fence about the menu but figured we would keep our reservation and enjoy the special details of the restaurant itself, if only once. It sounds like an amazing decor and the small details are the things Disney does really well :)

Last edited:
Just made my dinner reservation for my August trip. Can't wait to try it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter